I have not posted in a long time - life has been very busy as I have been working full-time and still taking a few college classes.
Well I took pictures of this when I made it a while back, but now they have disappeared. So 'll just post the picture from the site I found it on. Joyful Momma's Kitchen - White Chicken Enchiladas
and yes I originally found it on Pinterest. I really liked this recipe and much less messy than the ones I usually make. I'm always worried that they will be dry, so I dip the tortillas in the sauce and then insert insides and roll enchiladas up, but I did these exactly as described and loved them. Be sure and shred your chicken in your KitchenAid, it's the only way to go.
Chicken enchiladas with green chili sour cream sauce
*These are seriously so so good*
10 soft taco shells
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don't want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.